views 6981
replies 75
following 59

down2earthdawg   +1y
I ride a huffy

6 different color pearls
post photo
railinisuzu   +1y
I have a 99 Honda CBR F4 layed it down at the beginning of summer but It has a Stage 1 JetKit, D&D slip on that I cut 7"s out of and bout to get painted lambo orange, unless I sell it.
liljlowrider   +1y

runs a 9.88 in the quarter on motor.. and a 9.43 on the bottle
liljlowrider   +1y
bump?
layedoutdreams   +1y
i never took mine to the track. Wanted to but never got around o it because I didn't have the required safety gear
IMDORED   +1y
Originally posted by waynehammer

Originally posted by IMDORED

my old bike - 02 GSXR 600and my new bike - 04 GSXR 1000 with some motor work, 180 hp @ the rear wheel

what kid of motor work you got on the 04 gsxr to make that much horse to the wheel..my brothers 07 gsxr1000 has a sato racing exhaust system and stage 3 power comander and new cams ans its still only 164 to the wheel

im posting for my brother, its his bike, found the dyno sheet, its actually 175 to the rear wheel. not exactly sure what it all has done, its all yoshimura internals i believe, with the power commander, header, pipe, etc. ill try to find out
post photo
post photo
aftermathdragr   +1y
2007 sportster 883 lowered with some chrome and smoke lights and a stock 04' yamaha r6 that looks like shyt cuz ive layed her down
rlfknlorangers   +1y
2003 honda cbr600f4i. custom paint, exhaust and power commander..some random things shaved and modified...undertail...ive done alot of other random stuff too.

post photo
post photo
post photo