Chevy/GMC Trucks \  NBS Help laying frame on 265/65/18

NBS Help laying frame on 265/65/18

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 1473
replies 13
following 7

Bigrick31   +1y
Originally posted by TwistedMinis

I dunno about the radiator thing, but I do know how to tuba firewall. Lol.

What when did ya figure out how to do that??? lol.

looks like this is gunna be a bigger project than i expected cuz i still gotta rip out the dash and do something with the blower box as im sure it will be in the way of the tub. im also thinking of picking up a hydrobooster that should get me tons of room!
dajizz   +1y
Edited: 10/6/2007 1:58:06 PM by dajizzsocal

I'll take some pics of Justin's Snow Camel fullsize. It will show what was done to the a/c components, radiator pressure tank, fuse box, intake, everything but the booster and firewall, since he has lowpro 22's and no BD.Seth, when did you learn how tuba a firewall? how does it sound? ;p
Bigrick31   +1y
Originally posted by dajizzsocal

I'll take some pics of Justin's Snow Camel fullsize. It will show what was done to the a/c components, radiator pressure tank, fuse box, intake, everything but the booster and firewall, since he has lowpro 22's and no BD.Seth, when did you learn how tuba a firewall? how does it sound? ;p

Sickwidit! that would be a big help thanks sexy
JeromeGMC1   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Bigrick31 said:

Originally posted by dajizzsocal

Sickwidit! that would be a big help thanks sexy

--------------------------------------------

did any of these pics come around?