5 lug swap question...

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 1217
replies 26
following 13

TOYBOY89   +1y
I sell custom made nissan and mazda hubs, www.nolimitscustoms.com
ga,mazduh   +1y
well i dont have that kind of money, but if i did i would most def buy some from ya. but i need some advice on how to either do a five lug conversation on the low ( cause my fourlink is welded on and i dont want to change my lugs, or i wont to know how to keep the six lug titan wheels i have and make them tuck what evr will be the best ... im kind aballn on a budget if u know what im sayn??? low intentions 4 life
BioMax   +1y
I don't think that there is a cheap way to do the Mazdas. I think that you're out of luck...
standardbyker88   +1y
depends how much space you need. could have the wheels machined down a bit to tuck more. could probably get a bit. and flare out the fenders/bedsides a bit. how far off are ya?
crux131   +1y
I have used Clint's ( Toyboy89 )hubs and they worked great on my mazda. Just about an hour and a half, new bearings, grease...etc. and I bolted up a set of 5 lugs in the front.

I would reccomend them any day. I haven't had any redrilled hubs, so I can't compare to those.
sweetnessmike   +1y

not calling anyone out but i looked up the bearings  for the toyota and mazda hubs    and the measurements r different    how does this work for  the people that did the swap  

FarFromFactory   +1y

hey whats up has anyone did a 5 lug conversion on a toyota t100 the controle arms up front look just like a tacoma does anyone know if the tacoma or toyota pickup hubs will work? and if anyone as done this what rear end did they use or has anyone redrilled the axes? any help will be appreciated.