replies 26
following 13

BioSarra   +1y
I'm using one of my daughter's 100 posts to do this

The part number is National 710127
BioMax   +1y
^^^ That was me...
TOYBOY89   +1y
Or you can by my custom machined hubs for nissan that convert it to 5x4.5" and 5x4.75" no messing around or risk to take.
ga,mazduh   +1y
what is the best way to do this on a mazduh, some guy said to use a 85 toyota hub assembly and all and just bolt it up and he also said it just bolted up with no mods to anything .... howe true is this thankx ...... eric .....low intentions 4 life
ga,mazduh   +1y
also is there anyway to keep the wheels i have they r 18" titan wheels, i would really like to keep them if there is some way to do so. the truck is bodydropped 4" so that is why the offset is way to far out .. thankx in advance eric ..........low intentions 4 life
scotto79   +1y
Eric, aren't the Titan wheels a 6 bolt though? It wouldn't make any sense to swap hubs if you wanted those wheels.
ga,mazduh   +1y
well i want to do what evr is the best, cheapest .. but i also have the wheels and would like to use them if some way possible
ga,mazduh   +1y
well i want to do what ever is the cheapest or best thing to do, i would like to use them if at all possible
scotto79   +1y
it would be pretty pricey no matter how you looked at it, if you swap to a 5 bolt, its all new parts and new wheels. And I don't really know any way to get wheels that are a little too big to fit under. I just finished the Toyota swap on my mazda and it was so easy to find wheels afterwards.
ga,mazduh   +1y
well thankx so can i call u and u tell me how u did it ??? i am gettn low on my number of posts thankx ... eric