Page 4 of 4
Tools \  Wear Safety Glasses!

Wear Safety Glasses!

Tools Q & A
views 1790
replies 34
following 33

scr8pin92yota   +1y
no doubt you only get one shot and trust me from someone who has a glass eye it sucks.although it was a fun toy to play with when i was in school i used to scare substitute teachers to death stickin pencils behin my eye like i had just jabbed my eye out.. no wonder my teachers hated me lol
fatboysS1O   +1y
ive scratched up my eye before and it was by far the worst pain i think ive ever been in. the doctor said it looked like i took a belt sander to it!
BaggedMazda87   +1y
Edited: 7/20/2007 7:59:01 PM by BaggedMazda87

I got a metal chip stuck in my eye, scratching the lid for 3 days. I figured it'd just come out.

After 3 days, i realized it wasn't going to, so i went to the doc and he tweezed it out, and proceeded to drill on my eyeball to get the rust ring that was created off...it was really weird. I could totally feel the drill spinning on my eyeball. And i didn't get a good look, but it looked just like a dremmel and sounded like one, only it was battery powered

Honestly it was pretty exciting!

But i'd be okay with it not happening again...

Minitruckcartel   +1y
my story is that i had 3 metal shaving in my eye for only 3 days (the weekend) and it was long enough for the metal to have rusted in my eye ball. What happens after that....you get a shot IN the eye ball after they pull the shavings out. I was wearing peep savers at the time but apparently the metal shaving had slipped by... it sucks, so be careful working with ANYTHING!
FreakwitaFro   +1y
my step dad was grinding some metal piece and a piece flew in his eye and got stuck. it looke like a little grain of sand but after about a day it started to rust in his eye and there was a ring about the piece of metal. i don't remember how they got it out though. luckly it wasn't in the cornia or anything like that.