Page 7 of 7
Tools \  Post Your Tools!

Post Your Tools!

Tools Q & A
views 3907
replies 67
following 49

standardbyker88   +1y
i got a craftsman upper lower combo. gettin a mid and side soon. painted it kawi green and did some black pinstripping. and i have animal print drawer liners. i love it. boss...not so much.
bmxr4life87   +1y
heres my box i was in a 5 drawer 26in glide box when i started my new job (aircraft) and needless to say i started collecting snap on and mac like crazy, over 5gs invested in under 6 months but heres my craftsman 41in combo with griplatch and ballbearing, its almost full so im looking at snapon triplebank like a 56in or montezuma not sure yet

just a few airtools

my other drawer of air tools only
post photo
post photo
post photo
utibaggedtruck88   +1y
I have mainly snap-on and mac....there prices are pretty damn close so it comes down to who can get it to me the quickest...call both trucks up and order what i need and see who gets there first
barsgsxr   +1y
all we have is a snapon man like 20 grand in a blue point box top bottom and side box spent all my money in tools in a $3600 box and but i dont turn wrenches for a living anymore so i got to bring it all home now everybody works at my house
low f350   +1y
Edited: 10/9/2008 8:15:42 PM by low f350

Edited: 10/9/2008 8:14:10 PM by low f350

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by Ben_shady

Edited: 7/9/2007 7:16:21 PM by Ben_shady

I got 2 clear guns, 3 solid guns, 3 metallic guns, 1 primer gun, a pressure pot gun, a touch up gun and 2 air brushes... I like to have a different gun for everything.. That way there's no cross contamination of metallics into solids and what not... That and I paint alot of rv's with 3 or 4 colors so it's nice to have a gun for every color..

Here's ya an idea....

Holy chit that is a canvas. Love it. Want to paint my trailer
LowBlazin   +1y
Just bought this at sears on sale for $450. Its not the size of a snapon or matco but for 450 i thought it was a steal. Still on sale too.
post photo
bmxr4life87   +1y
thats the same bottom i have! Mine was a return tho and i still gave like $550 for mine but my top was only $125 and now they are full! oh well i should be bringing them home soon!