Page 4 of 7
Tools \  Post Your Tools!

Post Your Tools!

Tools Q & A
views 3911
replies 67
following 49

blazins10sc   +1y
Yea i usually buy mac or snap on. Mac is really good on prices and they make a quality tool. Snap on is way more exspensive but the tools are also a little bit better. Ive got a mac box and mostly mac tools. For my air sanders i prefer dynabrade or huthins over mac or snapon
lowgmc   +1y
no tool box, but those are my tools!...PRICEY!
post photo
chevyman992002   +1y
Originally posted by laynbody1993

t.j. where are you in school at?

Wyotech.
thebagged1   +1y
aww you poor soul... another wyotecker....

i grad aug 05
standardbyker88   +1y
ive got some beat ass old upper/lower combo my boss let me use. he wont sell it to me, because he said he needs it for his stuff. but he lets me use it, because i need to have all my tools at work. i dont have much, but ive got what i need most the days. mostly craftsmen, because i cant break most of it. ill post a pic tomorrow. the top and bottom are both brands ive never heard off, they dont match and i have a 10 foot chain wrapping around the box and through the handles. i rock.
slammed99   +1y
Originally posted by gr8white

now thats a nice set-up, how much did that cost?
post photo
dropduallie88   +1y
Originally posted by mans ruin

Originally posted by gr8white

now thats a nice set-up, how much did that cost?

I have about 100 grand and counting!
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
thanks dan. damn trevor where do you work? kind of looks like an aircraft hangar.
dropduallie88   +1y
Originally posted by Maztang

thanks dan. damn trevor where do you work? kind of looks like an aircraft hangar.

Its a body shop, thats a paint booth behind the box. I have 2 bays to myself. I do suspensions and alignments, pull engines and srs repair