Tools Q & A
views 3908
replies 67
following 49

HotRodDime   +1y
damn! that's a badass setup!!!

beyond static   +1y
Originally posted by lowgmc

no tool box, but those are my tools!...PRICEY!

How are you liking the 3000?
post photo
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Originally posted by 3rdCoastS10

I can do you one better. I got my dad's old wrench from when he worked in the mine. 12" crescent with a hammer head welded on the backside. haha.
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
We used to have a 5 foot pipe wrench where I worked, and a 6 foot extension for it. Some bottle jacks are a bitch to open.
thacru78   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2007 2:18:30 PM by thacru78

Edited: 7/6/2007 2:17:30 PM by thacru78

Most of my tools are on the floor also Seth. LOL That or in 5 gallon buckets from the last time I cleaned the garage, which happens about every 2 weeks. Or when I start tripping and falling over shit. Most of my hand tools are AC Delco, Channel Lock, or Harbor Freight. Sometime they all make it into my cheap ass walmart box. I have one snap on tool, that's a reamer bit. I damn near cried when I paid $50 for it. But it has a lifetime warranty. 2-Dewalt Grinders, 2-Dewalt Sawzalls. Kobalt 40 gallon compressor. Just about everything else is Harbor Freight. Except fot the welder and plasma, they are my babies.

post photo
post photo
chevyman992002   +1y
Originally posted by thebagged1

aww you poor soul... another wyotecker....

i grad aug 05

What classes did you take when you were here? I'm taking collision/refinishing then going to custom chassis fab, and then on to Street Rod. They're offering a custom paint class right now that is strictly customs paints, airbrush and pinstriping. I really want to take that as well.
Pneufab   +1y
Originally posted by xinsertnamex

My favorite

Holy crap! That looks safe!Who needs guards?

haha

good stuff

t
post photo
lowgmc   +1y
Originally posted by BeyondStatic

Originally posted by lowgmc

no tool box, but those are my tools!...PRICEY!

How are you liking the 3000?

MAN IM LOVING IT! IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET USED TO SPRAYING AT A DIFERENT AIR PRESSURE. I USE IT FOR CLEAR ONLY AND MAN IT PRACTICALLY SPRAYS ITS SELF!
post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
i just bought the deluxe hvlp spray gun kit from matco. it contains the se8513 and se75 guns. it allows me to paint straight up or straight down. you can paint virtually any automotive paint out there with these guns and they do a killer job. the se75 is a hvlp touch up gun. love em. i also have a binks mach1 suction feed hvlp gun. i will post better pics of my tools later.