Page 2 of 7
Tools \  Post Your Tools!

Post Your Tools!

Tools Q & A
views 3909
replies 67
following 49

LaidNeon   +1y
the tool trucks are just ass raping expensive. Snapon, Matco, & Mac all come to my work & i'ld choose Mac to buy from. The dude is cool & he doesn't bullshit you. If doesn't have it he'll tell you where to get it for cheaper if you need one asap
TwistedMinis   +1y
I don't have a toolbox, I just throw my shit on the ground.
locaddy   +1y
Originally posted by CrucialNeon

the tool trucks are just ass raping expensive. Snapon, Matco, & Mac all come to my work & i'ld choose Mac to buy from. The dude is cool & he doesn't bullshit you. If doesn't have it he'll tell you where to get it for cheaper if you need one asap

Matco and Mac, for some reason, quit coming around here years ago. I always bought Mac back in the day, seemed like everything was cheaper than snap on but just as good quality. I kinda have to buy from snap on just so I dont have to go all over hell and back tryin to get a tool replaced.
bodydropped85   +1y
LOL at you guys thinkin snap on is more expensive, in my neck of the woods he is actually the cheepest. i have that simialr set(no toe or shoe dolly or spoon) but i loooooove it.
1 LoWfUKn RaM   +1y
Originally posted by TwistedMinis

I don't have a toolbox, I just throw my shit on the ground.wordddd...
fkntukn1   +1y
ya i have mostly snap on but the cornwell dealer comes to the shop now so im gettin more of that now
bodydropped85   +1y
i have 5 tool boxes at home and 1 at work... LOL 2 husky units from home depot, 1 w/ top box, a craftsman and and a shitty craftsman and a even shitter one i got from wally world cuz it had a cabinet.

my snap on box at work is old and paid for
greenranger 23   +1y
mines just stacked in a corner of my garage in no order at all. i wouldn't what wheels on it that would make it to easy for thieves. i want them to work for my shit
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by greenranger23

mines just stacked in a corner of my garage in no order at all. i wouldn't what wheels on it that would make it to easy for thieves. i want them to work for my shit

Note to self: bring a dolly when I go to michael baker garage
LAMBDAWG   +1y
I GOT SOME ZIP TIES,DUCK TAPE ,AND BONDO....