Page 1 of 7
Tools \  Post Your Tools!

Post Your Tools!

Tools Q & A
views 3881
replies 67
following 49

whynotfab   +1y
Everyone post pics of your tools, you know.. the huge pics of tool chests drawers pulled out or shop/garage walls, showing off your collection for everyone to drool over.

lowbody   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2007 3:27:15 PM by lowbody

heres a pic of my tool box being dropped off at my house by the snap on dealer.
post photo
trashed   +1y
i would post a pic of mine but they were stolen!
thebagged1   +1y
heres my snap on....

post photo
chevyman992002   +1y
nice boxes guys. I found out that while im in school I get a 50@ discount on all snap on tools. Not to mention Sata, Devilbiss and Iawatha paint guns. I'm going to be in soo much debt when i leave this place.
laynbody1993   +1y
t.j. where are you in school at?
whynotfab   +1y
Nice, keep the pics comin!
locaddy   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2007 5:42:58 PM by kadillakstyle

Here's some hammers I just got tuesday. I love em. Of course I havent seen too many tools I didnt love.
post photo
killerc10   +1y
Originally posted by kadillakstyle

Edited: 7/1/2007 5:42:58 PM by kadillakstyle

Here's some hammers I just got tuesday. I love em. Of course I havent seen too many tools I didnt love.

DUDE I GOT A SET FROM MATCO LIKE THAT COST LIKE ALMOST 300 FOR THAT SHIT!! BUT THEIR 7 YEARS OLD NOW AND STILL TAKIN ABUSE.I HATE SNAP ON PRICES BUT EVERYTIME I GET ON THE TRUCK I CANT HELP IT!!
post photo
locaddy   +1y
Same here man, I hate to even say what these things costed. Last month I bought an impact swivel set in metric and they were over 300 bucks! Ive been using a set of 20 dollar hammers from the paint store for a few months and they are light as hell, the heads are all beat to shit and the dollies are out of shape. I figured fuck it, a body guy around here says he's still on his first set of snap on hemmers going on 30 years and they look brand new besides the handles.