Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 4126
replies 26
following 17

BaggedMazda87   +1y
Originally posted by kotton

Edited: 5/11/2007 9:15:30 AM by kotton

Originally posted by Todsmack

Don't do this to yours!You will not place at truck shows with this.It's not what judges are looking for.Always do your own thing to your ride!You can't go wrong!

so then who do you build your rides for the judges or what you want your truck to be I really don't care what someone thinks about my truck its what I want

1. Your punctuation is non-exsistant.

2. No, he stated "build it the way YOU want it" At the same time, it's always fun when the judges give you high scores That doesn't mean you "build it for the judges".

I would hope you build your truck for you, most of us do

As for the 2nd gen Yota's- I LOVE them! And I love the 4x4 fenders(the bed's on toyota did not differ from 4wd to 2wd), the way they make it sit "fat". My favorite two 2nd gens have to be the FFF boys-the orange/ purple and the black/red, those fuckers are dope.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Andy and Chezee have sick trucks.

Other than those two, I don't really care for that bodystyle much at all.
post photo
whtbread   +1y
Like em. If I did one it would have a chopped roof, a shell, be painted an old school obnoxious orange with graphics and would be BD'd on 16 inch wheels. The interior would be vinyl with some tweed and we would fill up the bed with some alpine eardrum killers. Oh to have all the money in the world...
ahab   +1y
Hey what about mine! Seth you are a hater. I dont like your truck anymore. That was a very mean statement. I personally love these trucks because of there very low fender skirts and very unique fender flares (unlike seths truck LOL)
radar   +1y
I have a couple of 86 turbo trucks. I like the body style myself.
doulovemins   +1y
what about LoAsians pickup that thing is one of my favorites. I love the body style . i might start one as a new project.
chezee and bad andys are sick as well
minitrucker29   +1y
I am really inspired by the LoAsian. I like that truck a lot. How do you convert the bumper to a 89-95 front bumper. Also how do you install a 89-95 4runner grille.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by ahab

Hey what about mine! Seth you are a hater. I dont like your truck anymore. That was a very mean statement. I personally love these trucks because of there very low fender skirts and very unique fender flares (unlike seths truck LOL)

Are you being serious? All I said was I don't really like the bodystyle myself. There are definitely a lot of trucks that bodystyle that are nice, including yours. I just wouldn't choose to own one.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
boy this thread sure got pointless quick........ anyone else notice?
cherokeed   +1y
photos
post photo