Page 7 of 48
Old School Minis \  Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 33461
replies 476
following 170

cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
need to get the grand master of mini's on here Bob Hase he has more old pics and show shit from before most of us were alive.
dragnlow   +1y
Originally posted by zuk

Hey I took that picture of Davids Toyota, Project X, thats my 92 Toyota "Hopper" that Sean Mahaney & I built for in 94. That was the day he picked it up from Seans and drove it back to Texas.

Damn your old.....HAHAHA
dragnlow   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

I was there at that texas heat wave and I wanted to buy that tracker when it went for sale years ago along with Rob Rodells Amigo...ahhhh the younger years!
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
dragnlow   +1y
Damn Shannon......you got all the good pics. Keep them coming!
smctoy   +1y
Damn...when I see all these old school pics it takes me back to when I was in high school
& was draggin my first truck...a 85 Nissan 720. Old school pics are awesome!!
gimp5561   +1y
just counted my photo books i have 109 books full, from all over the country. i need to up my acc. so i post more. I allso wanted the tracker does anyone know where it is now?
post photo
post photo
splashed   +1y
wish i had a scanner ive got some old texas heatwave pics(Emma Long park days). im one the old school just look at my truck i got hell when i put the splash on it in 2002 but didnt care it matched the old splashed door panels and headliner.i would like to see more pics of rob's amigo if you got them.
carolinasled   +1y

bodydropped, lifted, bagged old scool is deffinately new school and will never be forgotten

br>

post photo
JPeventsxx   +1y
damm,,,i am going to have to break out the photos of my truck with my 15x10's on 205's.....

And no convertibles never leaked.....mine poured...