Page 42 of 48
Old School Minis \  Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 33814
replies 476
following 170

boooghar   +1y
ruben those are some great pics, thanx for sharing, I always liked michelles mustang (least thats who I think owned it) that car was way ahead of its time ...

while cleaning out my closet I came across a old shoe box that I thought was trash, come to find out its chalked full of old show pics I fergot all about. Im going to start a thread of just my pics in the next week or two ...

heres a couple more pics chris anders sent me, the first pic is of chriss old mazda xcab along with jimmys wagon and the second pic is one chris took of my old yota at spring splash 94, enjoy

Uncle Fester   +1y
Thanks for sharing the pics guys, oh how I miss people pulling a wheel to show the detail. Need to bring that back. Keep up the great pics.

FXDGRND   +1y
Nice adds Ruben. I knew Michelles Mazda would show up in your's or Juan's pics.

Is that Carlson's 4Runner before paint and BD?

Boog is your truck still around? Goose had it then traded. Peace to Jimmy. One cool guy.

post photo
boooghar   +1y
my truck was sold to rob rodell, he then sold it to a guy in indiana where it is still on the show circuit taken trophys. its been featured here on SSM and in a magazines
RARA   +1y
I got alot more pics that I need to put up. And yes that was Shawn Carlsons 4runner that truck was years ahead of its time!
The Unit   +1y
Im loving this thread alot its awesome to see how minitrucks have evolved over the years very cool!!
addicted4life   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

hey shannon,thats my grey nissan hard body in the background of wendel gentrys pic
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SSM-BobHase   +1y
It's nice to see that people are still finding old pictures I will see if I can find some more from the 1970s. I know I have more somewhere.
bodydropped85   +1y
glad to see im not that only one with a commanche lol. that one was featured in 92 in mt wasnt it?
nisrod   +1y
dont think the red one was ever featured,,,not that i remember,,,helped him shave the handles and mirrors on it after that pic was taken,,,he was also a member of coastal customs YEARS ago!!!