Page 5 of 6
Ford Trucks \  13inch Cobra Front Brakes for Ford Rangers

13inch Cobra Front Brakes for Ford Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6419
replies 52
following 24

h8menow   +1y
Yeah If I can't get some bigger disc's for the front I can't wait to see how fun it'll be to stop this damn thing.......... That is if I ever get it on the road !!!
bodydropped85   +1y
yea i can imagine 22s, gumps has solid billet 20s and a full 2x3 frame
North East Kustoms   +1y
Originally posted by StockFloorRngrOn22s

DAVID - If you need some yota stuff I have everythign for the front end off my truck now. I have Drop belltech spindles, the hub, and rotor all assembled. I could ship it to you so you guys can see how it's all put together, plus everything is brand new so you will have some nice clean parts to deal with. Just hok me up with one of the first sets you guys make ( not free or anything just let me buy one of the firsts). I'm running 22's all the way around and you can imagine 9 inch rotors inside a 22 inch wheel #1 looks stupid and #2 I'm not sur ehow good it'll help me stop.

Email me if you'd be interested

Stockflooron22s@aol.com

Justin

Shipping to me would re stupid money as the canadian government would want a piece. I will talk to my boy and see if he is interested in the Toyota kit. He is a die hard I-Beam Ranger guy and he made the kit for himself. It lasted a few weeks on his truck before he sold it to a guy on RPS Forum.

Once the snow melts, And if he is willing, I can get 'yota parts for design.

I need som input on what brakes you will upgrade to? Should we try to adapt the Cobra brakes to fit the 'Yota assembly?
scotto79   +1y
The Cobra's would be easiest since their all stock so easy to get. And it already looks like an extremely good response from us Toyota guys, so it would be financially worth it. Sign me up for the brackets when and if you guys do make them.
h8menow   +1y
Yeah the cobra brakes would be great, and as stated above by many others. I was a die hard I beamer too this yota clip was the easiest ( MOST EXPENSIVE !!! ) way to go. Why stop at what I have into it, might as well have some kick ass big brakes.

Well f I can send you a "gift" or figure a way to get you ths stuff your more than welcome to use it.

BTW if he does decide to make em I'll take a kit and this guy's truck I'm redoing with a yota clip will take a kit too. I'm sure there would be more to follow.
mr mufakka   +1y
David's kit works awesome! Quick pic of mine.

redranger92   +1y
Edited: 2/27/2007 3:24:44 PM by RedRanger92

ahhh so nice! first pics? nothing is "stopping" you now!!!!! :lol:
North East Kustoms   +1y
Looks good Dan. Can you get some pics of them in the sunlight?
kevin@aac   +1y
what about the rear?
mr mufakka   +1y
Originally posted by BagedRanger

what about the rear?

What do you want back there?