Page 4 of 6
Ford Trucks \  13inch Cobra Front Brakes for Ford Rangers

13inch Cobra Front Brakes for Ford Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6421
replies 52
following 24

North East Kustoms   +1y
I'll try to get my hands on some 'yota parts. How does the front go together on the 'yota spindle. Is there a hub with a rotor "hat" or is the rotor & hub one piece?
bodydropped85   +1y
there is a hub and the rotor bolts to it. would prob be easier to make then the ranger ones...
do_spiderman   +1y
I am moving this ahead of some other mods, this is to good to pass up.
scotto79   +1y
so would the bolt patterns be the same on the Cobra rotor and the Toyota hub? Any chance that it would be that easy?
sideshizzle   +1y
Getting one for the Tacomas would be great too.
bodydropped85   +1y
yes the yota and cobra patterns are the same.
scotto79   +1y
thats good to hear, I'm gonna need to buy brakes anyways, so this might be the way to go
tmiit71   +1y
David (North East Kustoms)-- would your buddy happen to be interested in designing rear differential yoke mounted parking brake kits? i dont have the designs per say, but the idea. i.e. a mount for the caliper on the diff. and the rotor samwiched between the flanges, granted, this would work on imports 'cause of flanges, but domestics have yokes. but anyways, just curious. anyone out there? IMO, this would be a great business oppurtnity for someone to design us (minitruckers) Park Brakes for our sport.. they got'em for the 4X4 world (transfer case mounted).
h8menow   +1y
DAVID - If you need some yota stuff I have everythign for the front end off my truck now. I have Drop belltech spindles, the hub, and rotor all assembled. I could ship it to you so you guys can see how it's all put together, plus everything is brand new so you will have some nice clean parts to deal with. Just hok me up with one of the first sets you guys make ( not free or anything just let me buy one of the firsts). I'm running 22's all the way around and you can imagine 9 inch rotors inside a 22 inch wheel #1 looks stupid and #2 I'm not sur ehow good it'll help me stop.

Email me if you'd be interested

Stockflooron22s@aol.com

Justin
bodydropped85   +1y
yea single piston yota calipers and big rims