threads
Page 5 of 20
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

lets see them unibody dropped cars.........

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 25081
replies 194
following 124

TACO2BEAT   +1y
i like seeing cars layd out look for a feature on adams accord in the next domination dvd...
loudciv   +1y
Edited: 9/19/2006 8:19:43 AM by loudciv

Originally posted by DrGnRiCe94

Well I can say one thing that when my shit is done it will be layd the FUCK out. Something else I can say is with out a dout ADAM has the HARDEST accord out there as of right now BUT us other guys are coming up fast on him like JOSH from //RA with his accord is FUCKIN ill as shit and my man JDAUER02 with the wagon thats sick and so many more some MINITRUCKERS dont give us all the cerdit that we should have but on the other hand some MINITRUCKERS do.I myself consider anyone that is listed above and anyone that has CUT THE FUCK OUT OF THERE HONDA to lay on the ground to be a MINITRUCKER at HEART

thanks for the compliments. i've had a blast w/ the car this year, but i need a change. you guys cutting your floors, more power to ya! i got to the point i was tired of cutting on mine. i'll still have the car & will bring it to some shows. keep any eye out for it behind a bagged & bd'd tow pig. ;-)

Originally posted by TACO2BEAT

i like seeing cars layd out look for a feature on adams accord in the next domination dvd...

woot woot...

Originally posted by jcordova

geeze......

I fell of the face of the earth.

There is a local ST show this sat. that teh prelude is going to debut at....

I dont want to hear it either Adam....

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by TACO2BEAT

nice

thats a bad car!
shavedmax   +1y
Originally posted by So Tex Customz

juice + mcpherson = not low enought for me (control arms in the making)you just have to use shorter cyliders. wanna go down an extra 2 inches but you're running 8's? use 6's!

So Tex Customz   +1y
well i was thinkin goin hybrid cylinders in front tied into some into the trunk connected to bag i just dont like the idea of juice leakin o rings and whatnot
baggedtwenty   +1y
Originally posted by fatheadjames

Edited: 9/17/2006 3:06:36 PM by fatheadjames

Edited: 9/17/2006 3:05:59 PM by fatheadjames

Originally posted by So Tex Customz

Edited: 9/16/2006 12:04:39 PM by So Tex Customz

i dont consider mine unidropped till i cut the floor

That's what I like to hear. That's why I cut the rockers off mine.

man cut the rocker,i like to see some more pics of your progress on your coupe,if you have any?
post photo
So Tex Customz   +1y
i got it cut out for 18s to lay flat in this pic the exhaust is still on so bout 1/2" off the ground stillstock strut just wont work or id have to cut up the hood i cut some struts and it layed out perfectlyproblem is cut struts were "bowing" when i turned and had my wheels all fwww here you can see the bowso now im gonna try the upper a arm theory if i cut the strut towers down to the frame it would be a basic 3x5 box frame for me to start off with im thinkin that next plus its kick ass when you can see the wheels under the hood on a honda
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fatheadjames   +1y
Originally posted by loudciv

Edited: 9/19/2006 8:19:43 AM by loudciv

thanks for the compliments. i've had a blast w/ the car this year, but i need a change. you guys cutting your floors, more power to ya! i got to the point i was tired of cutting on mine. i'll still have the car & will bring it to some shows. keep any eye out for it behind a bagged & bd'd tow pig.

Can't wait to see the truck layed out man. That's going to be sick.

fatheadjames   +1y
Baggedtwenty
Sorry man no other pics really right now. Just took that one to show someone a doored civic.