Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 10569
replies 311
following 132

dragwithme   +1y
Edited: 8/28/2006 7:09:23 PM by dragwithme

Originally posted by iLLairgasm

this pic is on pavement isn't it??

on this pic it lOoks like it has 22s cuz the hood is popping up.. but some thing smells fishy!!
22below   +1y
MUST HAVE 20z UP FRONT...22z OUT BACK...HOOD LOOKS OPEN CUZ ITS OPEN...
minitruckpunk   +1y
THEY ARE 22's.And it does lay BODY. I look at Russ's truck everyday. And yes there are many rough aspects of the truck but even he didn't want to take it.Called UnderConstruction maybe.. The picture with the hood poped up is the basic fact that the hood didn't get shut all the way. I will grab the digi and take more photos if you guys really cant take our word. And yes the master cylinders really suck at the moment. So don't be haten we're all here for the same reason.
minitruckpunk   +1y
22's alllllllllll the way around.
22below   +1y
noooo....screw it....start the rumor it has 24z out back and 22z up front...i just know i dont have any room between my front tire and hood...so it is odd compared to mine...
bodydropped93   +1y
that f-150 is low and clean
TwistedMinis   +1y
Brads Ranger tucks more wheel too.
22below   +1y
yea i tuck a lil more in the front than the purple one...freakin weird...
TwistedMinis   +1y
I was actually talking about the black one. It looks like the fender lip is above the center cap, and yours will tuck a nut or two depending on where the wheel is.
OutkastWagon51   +1y
Jaymac's ranger has a 98 ranger front clip on it. I was there like the first week he got the frame home and it might say it in his profile too. So now your dealing with 3 different clips and 3 different rangers laying 22's! Crazy glad I could add to the mystery and intrigue of the ranger situation!