Page 5 of 9
Sport Compact General \  Arab Rice "check this out"

Arab Rice "check this out"

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4546
replies 84
following 81

prorida   +1y
ahhh dirka dirka dirka,, holly rear camber bagman, not quite my style but that thing is sick, and mad props to the rear door setup cause i have never seen that before.
200bodydroppedrangr   +1y
i love this this closed up and layed out. And my altima has mac struts in back it sucks. the new altimas dont but first and second gen do
sic68   +1y
want to know what the best part about this car is? I probably just donated to this kids fund today 20 bucks by stopping at sunoco.
ricky@3rdshift   +1y
OMG that black van is phuckin sic as hell. Any more pixs of it???
matchead88   +1y
I personally think its sick as fuck minus the doors. Everything else on it looks awesome.
grip   +1y
I guess that's where all our gas money end's up.Seriously I had no idea they where doin that shit out there.I would really like to see that car in person but I guess the only way to do that would be to inlist in the army......
Droptout2   +1y
i think the honda got over killed by customs. but i still think its unique and crazy. but its just a little too much for me i think. but heck each to their own, what do i know. just another person living the same lifestyle we do.
LowBlazin   +1y
fuckin sick. the last pic with the back doors out only is cool. looks like its getin ready for a runway
vegasnotnormal   +1y
I think its different and thats why i like it. The only thing is he spent all the time to make those doors and change things but he didn't shave the handels or weld up the stock hinge holes on the rear pillar??? I think its pretty bad ass, like someone said I would hate to sit in the back seat.
clean cut creations   +1y
Originally posted by DodgeRT

did anybody notice the fender lip Looks like a rat or a crack whore with 3 teeth was chewin on it!