Page 4 of 9
Sport Compact General \  Arab Rice "check this out"

Arab Rice "check this out"

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4543
replies 84
following 81

msturg   +1y
I'm going to take a guess that the new accords don't have mcpherson struts in the rear. The only way to get that much camber would be with arms. If he was running a strut setup, the tire would be resting against the bag, and something would probably be broken for it to get that far back.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
I think it's sick, besides the fact that the rear wheels look as if they snapped off, or they unbolted them and shoved them in the wells.
HarryBalls   +1y
Originally posted by msturg

I'm going to take a guess that the new accords don't have mcpherson struts in the rear. The only way to get that much camber would be with arms. If he was running a strut setup, the tire would be resting against the bag, and something would probably be broken for it to get that far back.

ive never seen mac. struts in the rear of any car.......its kinda pointless
clenzer72   +1y
That things fucking bad.

it's not really my style, but i'll give dude some credit building that thing in like 145 degree weather in the desert!
msturg   +1y
Originally posted by HarryBalls

Originally posted by msturg

ive never seen mac. struts in the rear of any car.......its kinda pointless

sorry, they might not be mcpherson struts, that I'm thinking of but something very similiar. As in they bolt in the same way. I know my buddies grand prix, echo, solara. All of them have very similiar rear setups, which i'm desribing. Don't exactly know what it's called.
TwistedPhil   +1y
That rear camber is SICK!!
When I had the Scion, people were throwing up to 8 degree camber plates on the rear to tuck 18 x 10s in back! F'in GANGSTA!

-Phil at FBI
east*coast*nomad   +1y
uhhhhh!!! i like it in a way those rear doors are kinda kool feel sorry for whoever sits in the back seats.
TwistedPhil   +1y

-Phil at FBI
lumpy   +1y
funky..........
purpl7duece   +1y
I seriously cant get enough of this car. With the doors and everything closed it is so fuckin pimp!!!!