threads
Page 5 of 7
Motorcycles \  Whos your favorite bike builder and bike??

Whos your favorite bike builder and bike??

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 6145
replies 61
following 54

tuckin steelies   +1y
Indian Larry is my favorite builder, but i saw the psycho billy cadillac in person and it is wild
SeveredBody   +1y
MATT HOTCH HANDS DOWN
okcderek   +1y
Roaring Toyz 300 series back tire ZX14...& 300 series Hayabusa...
whynotfab   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

Originally posted by 3In2Out

Seth! LOL

Me? Lol.

Seth gets my vote too, I'm not familiar with any of the other builders mentioned other than just seeing a few on TV (but I do think they are badass). Actually know Seth, and he's pretty much 1/2 or 1/3 the age and already building badass minis, so imagine his future with fullsize bikes
okcderek   +1y
But Bikky Lane, Matt Hotch, Jesse Rooke, & Jesse James are the best V twin bike builders.
low mazda   +1y
Originally posted by mtmcalli

matt hotch kicks but billy lanes "money shot" is sick

this one right here, the hubless one. BY BILLY LANE>
lkrayzie   +1y
Originally posted by SLAMMDD

Edited: 3/19/2006 3:30:42 PM by SLAMMDD

matt hotch all that lay frame

couldnt of said it better my self
post photo
post photo
03on22s   +1y
I was at the supercross finals in Vegas last weekend and Jessie Rooke was there. He had two bikes he had just finished. One was for KTM and had their Paris-Dakar bike motor in it. The other one was a supermoto style bike he built for Parts Unlimited/Thor that he took the back jug off and relocated the tranny to it's place. It was sick. He said it put down 95 hp and around 90 ft/lbs. That's off of one cylinder.
lilslay   +1y
they have some guys locally here in BR called deepsouth choppers, they puttin out some FINE ass bikes ill se if i can get some pics
rockboy   +1y
matt hotch, billy lane, indian larry, and jesse james, and micheal lewis in alabama