threads
Page 4 of 31
Sport Compact General \  Whats ur fav mini inspired car??

Whats ur fav mini inspired car??

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 24218
replies 302
following 214

sweeden   +1y
here is a pic of that green honda he was talkin about
reaperride1   +1y
this ones badass too
post photo
dragndime   +1y
you guys got anymore?
lowrango   +1y
i'm going to go with adam's accord also, it's an import car that is bad ass

KEEF   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2005 9:45:05 AM by PAINTGUYEKS

Chad from EKSESSIV MS's Grand Prix is pretty sic Shave work and paint www.krazykreationcustoms.com
post photo
post photo
post photo
Douggiefresh   +1y
My picks would be (in no particular order):1) Adams Accord - one of the baddest Honda's to ever hit the scene, in both colors I might add.....2) Garricks Wagon - When I went to Idaho to visit got to take a close look at it and roll around in it for a day, he daily drives it what more could you ask for?3) The silver and blue civic with suicide doors, flushed motor etc that keeps showing up in the show coverage that I cant seem to track any pictures down of....that car is HOT.4) Kevin Whipps old Civic was prolly one of my favorites of all time.5) Cuzican's 2000 Honda Civic SI that car fuckin lays.....

Kevin Whipps....CuzicanGarricks WagonAnd adams accord was already posted earlier.
post photo
post photo
post photo
LaYnLeX   +1y
i think my car is very mini inspired...
lowrango   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2005 9:30:28 AM by lowrango

pic of stephen's car "layinlex"

post photo
Sikniss   +1y

well bein a minitrucker stuck with cars for 6 years now proves ya can express yerself MT style in any vehicle.. and favorites .. there are so many... but i just posted as far as contributions to the MT styled car genre.
post photo
Slammed GT   +1y
My boy Ty's Civic Hatch is LAYED OUT...
There isn't a lot of trucks let alone cars in Cambridge Ontario, Canada, but me and my -=3:13=- crew are trying to show everyone in my home town what's up...

http://www.streetsource.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Bagged%20iLLuZion/5252005104105AM35691.jpg

http://www.streetsource.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Bagged%20iLLuZion/12212004124547PM66071.jpg