threads
Page 2 of 31
Sport Compact General \  Whats ur fav mini inspired car??

Whats ur fav mini inspired car??

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 24217
replies 302
following 214

sweeden   +1y
that shit is bad ass
Deflaytedwayz1   +1y
i think kyle and rachelle's ghia is pretty fuckin sick. but there is a white accord i've seen on here that lays door on some pretty good size wheels with a 350, and it's rear wheel drive. that shit is sick!
downplz   +1y
it really depends....there are some crazy imports unibody dropped on big wheels....but then the classics like posted above, and then caprices are also big

so it depends i like them all
dumpednshaved   +1y
Hands down it would have to be Adam aka loudcivs accord. That thing is insane and with the new paint and wheels, it is unbelievable how nice it is.
pearldrop   +1y
I think Adam's is the best overall but it has already been posted. I'm partial to both of these because Scooter is a friend of mine and the Prelude belongs to my girlfriend.
post photo
post photo
DBLT8K   +1y
Originally posted by Blzer2BNoticdNJ

i have to say i'm with alfred (rizz0) on this one. adam's accord is one of the baddest cars out there.

fixed
dumpednshaved   +1y
Originally posted by pearldrop

I think Adam's is the best overall but it has already been posted. I'm partial to both of these because Scooter is a friend of mine and the Prelude belongs to my girlfriend.

Both of those are very nice too. But another that i'm going to have to mention since you brought those up is the blue civic on albas from magical minis. That one is damn nice.
post photo
post photo
pearldrop   +1y
Here is Kristy's car from Magical Minis.
pearldrop   +1y
We might as well get all three girls of the Northwest while we are at it! This is Tanya's car from VISIONS This is all three together for their SSM cover shoot.
post photo
post photo