threads
Page 11 of 12
Sport Compact General \  MINI inspired cars...

MINI inspired cars...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4854
replies 113
following 85

GarrickArends   +1y
Speaking of rice, when is Douggie going to shoot your car for SSM??
loudciv   +1y
i'm waiting to hear from him on our superduper top secret location...
jcordova   +1y
Originally posted by loudciv

Originally posted by jcordova

i'm sorry. hey make your photobucket public, i wanna see more of that girl

Oh........ I'm not too sure she would like that.
fatheadjames   +1y
So if I have a car and a truck can I be condsidered a minitrucker mr skrilla? Just wondering.
AON-JAMES   +1y
That kid lives out here in Vegas, his truck's been bagged for awhile now.

Matt, remember you've only been adjustable for a little bit.. and correct me if I'm wrong, the guy that owns the shop that built your truck for you owns a unibody dropped j30, so before you start talking shit.. remember that cars are quite popular in the scene.

being a mini trucker isn't what you drive, it's your life style.

and i guess your just trying to fit in, i've got the same respect for cars as trucks, i've owned both, and let me tell you it's a mother fucker to get a car to lay down!!
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
What up James?Yeah those pics in my profile are hella OLD.I aint tryin to talk too much shit on people that roll "mini-style" cars [(just B)LOL] but its funny readin their responses on this thread. I aint takin shit back bout what I said. but its funny to me. I like anything thats Fu*kin SLAAMMED...even cars. G.F.Y.

I better check my profile now...I probably got a lot of hate mail.
loudciv   +1y
Originally posted by SkrillaTaco

if it doesnt have a bed (excluding SUV's) it aint minitruckin! If you NEED blocks to drag it aint minitruckin! If it has 4-doors and no bed.....aint no fuckin mini! If you lay "uni"-body you aint no minitrucker! last and not least....if your tryin to rep bein a minitrucker on this post and you have a CAR ...YOU AIN'T no fuc*in minitrucker!!!

What up James?Yeah those pics in my profile are hella OLD.I aint tryin to talk too much shit on people that roll "mini-style" cars [(just B)LOL] but its funny readin their responses on this thread. I aint takin shit back bout what I said. but its funny to me. I like anything thats Fu*kin SLAAMMED...even cars. G.F.Y.

I better check my profile now...I probably got a lot of hate mail.

sounds like somebody got put in his place.
nut   +1y
yeh mini-inspired cars R pretty gay ;/
cuzican   +1y

Originally posted by FlameStang

Edited: 3/17/2006 6:08:54 AM by loudciv

Edited: 3/17/2006 6:08:20 AM by loudciv

if it doesnt have a bed (excluding SUV's) it aint minitruckin! If you NEED blocks to drag it aint minitruckin! If it has 4-doors and no bed.....aint no fuckin mini! If you lay "uni"-body you aint no minitrucker! last and not least....if your tryin to rep bein a minitrucker on this post and you have a CAR ...YOU AIN'T no fuc*in minitrucker!!!

you got a lot of balls talking all that shit w/ practically stock ass taco. ewwwwe bags, your more mini than me... wait a minute i have bags too... most of the cars in this thread have about 3 times as much time & work into em that you do. you dont have to like our shit, but you better fucking respect the work we've done. don't you have gym class to get too.... grow up.

i just saw that too. he has a stock ass tacoma w/ no bags! so what gives him the right to talk shit about people that actually have lots of time and money tied up in their ride. so to SkrillaTaco, why dont ya go do something to your truck before you come back here talking shit ya childish bastard

i thought he was stock too, but his profile says bags... he doesnt have any pics, but i'll give him that. he still doesnt have any room to talk shit on these people & their cars.

He's just pissed our cars drags harder than his truck.
BALDRUGER2   +1y
kronic illusions