threads
Page 8 of 12
Sport Compact General \  MINI inspired cars...

MINI inspired cars...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 4855
replies 113
following 85

crzycamarogirl   +1y
My car is customized. I suppose it could be "minitruck inspired"...I don't know. I just say it is different than what most people do do their cars..what is done to is more of what you would see on a mini truck..like my frontier. I don't know you can take a look if ya want.
LowBlazin   +1y
Edited: 3/16/2006 10:39:12 PM by LowBlazin

keep em comin...for those that havent voted for the survey on the left. looks like mini inspired are getting no love for recombining the mags like they used to be.
SoCalDelinquentZ   +1y
Edited: 3/16/2006 10:52:14 PM by SoCalDelinquentZ

mines got 3 brackets built in the rear deck for carseats so your set

post photo
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
if it doesnt have a bed (excluding SUV's) it aint minitruckin! If you NEED blocks to drag it aint minitruckin! If it has 4-doors and no bed.....aint no fuckin mini! If you lay "uni"-body you aint no minitrucker! last and not least....if your tryin to rep bein a minitrucker on this post and you have a CAR ...YOU AIN'T no fuc*in minitrucker!!!
outlandishfocus   +1y
im a minitrucker but i like building something different, everything on my car was mini inspird. so dont say you cant be a minitrucker with a car.............peace
jetts   +1y
ok... i dont need fucking blocks to drag my car, sorry i lay floor and rockers in the rear. i can drag too..
AON-JAMES   +1y
i drag rocker and floor pan..
TUKIN18S   +1y
Originally posted by SkrillaTaco

if it doesnt have a bed (excluding SUV's) it aint minitruckin! If you NEED blocks to drag it aint minitruckin! If it has 4-doors and no bed.....aint no fuckin mini! If you lay "uni"-body you aint no minitrucker! last and not least....if your tryin to rep bein a minitrucker on this post and you have a CAR ...YOU AIN'T no fuc*in minitrucker!!!

Who the fuck said we are trying to be a mini truck? You my friend are a fucking idiot. RESPECT is what makes this game go around. I RESPECT all minitruckers and that's where I got my ideas from. You should be proud that people look up to the mini truckin culture. Granted I don't have a bed or can drag, but we aren't sitting here saying we are mini trucks, we are saying we get some of our ideas from mini trucks. For some of us it just wasn't feasable to own a truck, I had to purchase a car for family reasons. Hopefully someday I will be getting a mini but not anytime soon so live with the people who are known to be called minitrunkers. :peace
///DragBdy   +1y
Originally posted by SkrillaTaco

how the fuck are you gonna come in here and tell everybody w/ mini inspired cars they arent minitruckers at heart. a minitrucker isnt necessarily a person who drives a minitruck, it's a person who lives the lifestyle. we're all apart of the lifestyle no matter what we drive..... the diversity of the scene is what makes it so great. if your gonna act like that and be so damn narrow minded, and also not respect anybody elses shit, then get the fuck outta here.