threads
Page 1 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Fuckin old people!

Fuckin old people!

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3235
replies 53
following 41

sweeden   +1y
So yesterday I was Drivin down the street in my BD ranger. I get to an intersection and the light was green and I was headin straight... all of a sudden this fuckin dusty old fuckin guy decides that as I am half way threw the intersection that he is goin to take a left turn threw the intersection right into the side of my truck. I fuckin layed my truck out in the grass and jumped out of the truck screamin ready to beat the fuck out of this guy untill I noticed he was older then dirt. I called the cops and about 30 mins later these fuckers show up with complet dick head attitudes. This old man then tells the douche bags that he had a green arrow and that I ran a red light. I flipped the fuck out and about got arrested. I could not belive that this 90 year old man was lyin to these fuckin cops. Well since noone that saw what happend stopped this cop tells us that we both have to pay for our own damages. FUCK THAT this old man shouldnt even drive anymore.... the bitch is probabley blind. So I called his insurance and they did an estimate this mornin for about $1100 now I can just sit and wait and hope this shit actually goes threw cuz If not im lightin this guys fuckin house on fire haha j/k. Sorry for the huge post just needed to vent
msturg   +1y
that really sucks man, sorry to hear it.
sukntire   +1y
damn i figured they total your piece for $1100. J/K

Give a call i'll got pour the gas for you
PimpinMidgets   +1y
Old People Smell like Geritol
drtbiker182   +1y
good luck man hope they pay out on that one.
sweeden   +1y
thanks.... Im so amazed that someone that fuckin old still lies... WTF this guy deserves a punch in the dick!
dragnlow   +1y
damn.......that sucks ass!
truck action   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2006 9:04:44 AM by truck action

Not all us old fucks are blind & drive bad, I just turned 60 & drive a Mini Truck daily!!Remember, you too will be an old fuck some day!!Hope you get your ride fixed!
gravity matt   +1y
Originally posted by truck action

Edited: 5/25/2006 9:04:44 AM by truck action

Not all us old fucks are blind & drive bad, I just turned 60 & drive a Mini Truck daily!!Remember, you too will be an old fuck some day!!Hope you get your ride fixed!

now that is cool......props to you.

but on another note, when i was 17 i had a lwered s10, no bags but it was nice, freash red corvette paint, all the fixins that were around in mid 90's. i was coming up a hill and there was an old ford f100 in the center lane (one of those where lanes mercge and has yellow lines accross it, not a actual lane) with his cuation lights on. about the time i get up to the side of him he pulls over and i am doing about 35 and i ram right into the side of his truck, mostly the cab, tore my front end up. cop gets there and the old man tells him he had his turn signal on (in a non turn lane, making a right turn out of the right lane and he is over to the left of the lane.) cop gives me the ticket for following to close. it was the biggest pile of shit. about two eyars later, my buddy was in the same spot and the same thing happened, but the other guy was a kid, guess who got the ticket...... younger guy, sucks
bodydropped85   +1y
FTP and thats y i dont drive my truck around any more. to many dumbfucks.