threads
Page 4 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Fuckin old people!

Fuckin old people!

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3251
replies 53
following 41

BLACKMAGICON24S   +1y
NEED PICTURES
blazen   +1y
Originally posted by BLACKMAGICON24S

NEED PICTURES

^^true^^

coleskezzie   +1y
quit talkin about my grand pappy!. he said the light was green!
truck action   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2006 7:39:55 PM by truck action

Edited: 5/25/2006 7:19:38 PM by truck action

Edited: 5/25/2006 7:18:45 PM by truck action

Edited: 5/25/2006 7:16:11 PM by truck action

What can I say, there are rules( laws) of the road! The vechicle to your right always has the right of way!Hitting a vechicle from the rear ,you are at fault!When you see flashing yellow lites( caution/ hazard) you are to slow down & approach w/ caution.I,ve learned this with time(been there,done that). A word to the wise, keep a disposeable camera in your glove box,note the time of your accident. Lites are on a timmer, green or red on at a specific time!Sorry this is so long,may be some help!And I'm retired as of 5 years ago!Thanks for the correction,drinking beer can impeede ones writing!
granth   +1y
it may help if your last couple lines made sense reading them lol.

the car on the right DOESNT always have right-a-way and if ur lights are on, yes slow down.....BUT turn them off and put ur damn blinker on! if your going to CHANGE YOUR POSITION IN A SIDEWAYS MOTION!
truck action   +1y
In Ca. ,the car to your right has the right of way,always,you must yeild!If a car that has flashers on ,at a stop , suddenly moves ,it's one's word against the others ,without witness's,it's a call judgement. If the cars arn't moved, it should be clear as to fault!
sweeden   +1y
well I have a witness that I saw later on at a gas station and he told me he saw everything but was in a rush to get to work. I have all his info and shit so Hopefully i can do somethin with that but I wasent sure who i tell that too. do I call the PD and tell them ? or the insurance? thanks for everyones input... and im not raggin on all old people. I just hate the ones that are older then dirt and cant see over their dashboard in their huge fuckin SUV`s. They drive tanks cuz they know they are gonna fuck otheres peoples days up but they atleast want to be as safe as possible.
rangerrudy   +1y
That trucks been hit more times than Jenna Jameson!!!!! Exhibit 1
post photo
CRAIGSdime   +1y
that sucks
XpLower   +1y
ya know here @ kountry kustoms WE ALL AGREE THAT SUCKS, but, we also think the cop tryed to fuck you because you were driving a lowered vehicle, I dont know if thats how it is dowm there, but it sure as hell is up here. Sorry to here about it, from all of us, I hope you can get the shit all straightened out, good luck man!!!!!!!!!!