threads
Page 6 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Fuckin old people!

Fuckin old people!

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3253
replies 53
following 41

xtrememedic   +1y
Originally posted by truck action

Edited: 5/25/2006 9:04:44 AM by truck action

Not all us old fucks are blind & drive bad, I just turned 60 & drive a Mini Truck daily!!Remember, you too will be an old fuck some day!!Hope you get your ride fixed!I agree with you I am 50 y/o and drive a mini daily and also drive an ambulance. But do hope you get the ride fixed.
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
Originally posted by sweeden

Now they pull us over and get us with anything and everything possible fuckin pigs. Yet people around here are gettin fuckin stabbed and shot everyday.... and more cocain runs threw this town then water. But hey worry about the mini trucker not wearin his seatbelt.

Did it ever occur to you that there are the following cops:

1.) The ones who catch cocain traffickers and users, its called VICE INTELLIGENCE AND NARCOTICS DIVISION2.) The ones who write you the petty seat belt tickets, enforce traffic laws, etc, they are called TRAFFIC DIVISION (known to ride motorcycles, drive unmarked cars, and slicktops).3.) The ones who respond to all calls first, called ROAD PATROL4.) The ones who find out who stabbed who and who shot who, called DETECTIVE DIVISION5.) Ones who listen to your pointless rants, called INTERNAL AFFAIRS

If there is that much coke runnin through your town, have you done anything to stop it, or are you just gonna complain? Just curious, maybe you can PM me your answer so we don't go whoring the topic...

sweeden   +1y
lol i really dont give a shit.... dont bother me none I know most the people runnin the shit and as long as they arent tryin to kill me I could give 10 shits less. and here in deltona the cops do all.... im sure you guys here it on the news all the time it seems like every othere day they bust some on with millions worth of coke here. Then that whole thing happend where those people got beat to death with baseball bats and supposidley it was over a Xbox which is not true.... it was coke and othere shit money bein owed to the "THUGS" of deltona and othere people had to die because of it. This place wont change, we all just need to move the fuck out if we dont want to end up stuck in the ghetto. Have the cops are more crooked then my neighbors fence and his fence is beat hahah
sweeden   +1y
its like one of these bad movies.... or the 8 mile hahahahaha