threads
Page 5 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Fuckin old people!

Fuckin old people!

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3247
replies 53
following 41

sweeden   +1y
Yea.... cops hate that shit here.... especially since all the mini truckers in deltona figuered out that there is no minimum bumper hight law we ride our shit as low as we want and they cant writte a ticket unless we are draggin. Now they pull us over and get us with anything and everything possible fuckin pigs. Yet people around here are gettin fuckin stabbed and shot everyday.... and more cocain runs threw this town then water. But hey worry about the mini trucker not wearin his seatbelt. Hopefully i get the money cuz the truck is gonna get repainted black and its gonna get a spray in liner.
Rigo   +1y
thats sucks man sorry to hear that hope it all works out for you in the long run i got hit and got custom work done to teh truck all three times so worth a shot
thatsmydawg   +1y
anyone evr see the southpark in season 7 aboiut the old people driving its so funny id highly recomend watching it. ya sorry dude to hear about the acciident. i had a similar accident but she was liek 40 somthing. i was commin up the hill in the right lane and there was 4 lanes and she crossed my 2 lanes to get to the other side in the opposite direction and i was doin like 60 and she cut me off and i t -boned her real hard totaled my truck and her altima. she told the cops i was speeding. she said i saw her comming when she was at a stop sign and i was moving in traffic. she had gotten a verbal warning because she was at the stop sign. and her insurance company are assholes said theyd give me $350 for pain and suffering cause my back got hurt a little and she told the insurance company i was speeding and there isnt a speedlimit sign posted for 3 miles around that area so they didnt give me any money.
granth   +1y
i saw this old lady wearing those huge ass black flimsy plastic glasses....when its to that point, YOU DONT DRIVE!
sweeden   +1y
the guy that hit me was wearin those fuckin retarded old people glasses that like wrap completley around and over his head!
granth   +1y
yep, the ones u wear after u get eye work done. contacts/glasses/lasik, anything they give them to u because they diolate your eyes to see what u need or whatever.
thatsmydawg   +1y
cmon guy si have thiose glasses for fishing there called pollarized they take the glare out of stuff i have a retarded old pair that wraps around my head and i have a regular perscription set so i think foir a day i can be a fuckin old person at the age of 23 thanks all you hatin on my old glasses
granth   +1y
there are other polarized sunglasses.
SmirfOnAir   +1y
relax alex im sure everything is going to work out if not we will find out where he lives and take turns drop kicking him in his dick and make his wife hold our car keys remember stay white
driveanango   +1y
That s#@$ sucks man a old guy made me
F*&%ing role my custom s-dime.:uzi: