Page 1 of 1
Mini Truckin General \  Dancing Bed

Dancing Bed

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2579
replies 7
following 7

wizard   +1y
I want to put a dancing bed on my truck but i don't have anything yet. Has anybody done one before and what do you recommend? I want to put a z rack on my truck and maybe 3 pumps. Does anyone have any pics or tips thanks.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
those used to be the shit man, the "Z" rack is definately the old stand-by, i even remember seeing a few double-diamond "Z" racks. the more racks, the more you can do (if that makes sense) but also more cylinders. four racks will give you the best range of motion, thats almost the whole bed upside down and/or turned on its end... i'll try and get pics up from the old days....... definately do it!!!!!
iamagearheadru   +1y
I had a Dancing bed on my Zu for several years, its a very basic concept, i believe I even have the plans and demensions to build it...I know kevin is gonna chime in here but I know I can find it.....

this photo was Circa....1994
post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by iamagearheadru

i believe I even have the plans and demensions to build it...I know kevin is gonna chime in here but I know I can find it.....

funny you know me that well......Dont believe him about these so called plans I've been askin for them for a LONG FUCKIN TIME.....I think Rachel put them on the top shelf in the closet so B couldn;t find them

Reaper   +1y
I'd like those plans for the z rack as well been looking for a 4 stage z rack to go on my b2200 or does any one know how to build one and what kinda price range
feemc   +1y
Not sure if your still looking but richard hydraulics still making racks. Hes in Northern California “Salinas” He did mine and few club brothers trucks, all of our trucks are base 80s-90s style.
Dubtruk   9 mo
I am very interested in a 3 way zrack for my 1990 Toyota pickup. The truck has a static 3” drop in front and 4” drop in rear. I am looking to build or have built a zrack to add the dancing bed. Any info on the Richard’s hydraulic shop in Salinas? I can’t find anything in the greater Sacramento area.
Page 1 of 1