Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  mini chopper frame plans

mini chopper frame plans

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 49098
replies 19
following 19

djskrbls   +1y
does anyone have mini chopper frame blue prints or know where i can get some im wantin to make amini chopper that will go about 120 but i need to find a good frame design and all so i can get started on it
Firehazarad   +1y
I got a few pics of the 2 i built they do 80 definilty awsome
alienwerks03   +1y
hey......i really like those bikes you got there. theyre a lot different then the ones that use go-kart wheels in the back. do you use an xr-70 or something like that and build your own frame?
TwistedMinis   +1y
I've built a few. Look at my profile, I have pics of 3 of them.

Here is a set of plans a friend of mine did in AutoCad.

And here's a simple, free set.

Here's another frame we're putting into production.

We sell the frame alone, and we also sell rollers.
post photo
post photo
post photo
badfish57   +1y
jesus a 120.. for that scale and center of gravity it would feel more like 280 when your ass hits the dirt..
toreadorxlt   +1y
120mph.. i would love to see a minichopper go that fast.
Firehazarad   +1y
hey aleinwerks3 yea they are xr100 motors beefed up a little they are the xr rims and we found 140series streetbike tires fit on that rim
dubrocker04   +1y
i got a 350X motor i want to put on a mini bike, i guarantee it would go 120. not too sure where to start though, i definitely wouldn't trust a bicycle tire to 120 mph...
toreadorxlt   +1y
thats freakin crazy then..
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by dubrocker04

i got a 350X motor i want to put on a mini bike, i guarantee it would go 120. not too sure where to start though, i definitely wouldn't trust a bicycle tire to 120 mph...

Mine has a 17" motorcycle wheel, and a moped tire on the front, and a 13" Bridgestone street tire ont he back.

Been to 60 on it. Want to rebuild the motor again for more compression and power. Hoping to top 70, with a 5HP block. Making 8 horse now, want to push 10-12 out of it.