Page 1 of 1
Yota Engine \  88 toyota asian carb

88 toyota asian carb

Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 654
replies 2
following 2

holcombe347   +1y
hey guys, its been a while since i've been on...I've been having problems with the carburetor on my 88 toyota. as much as i would love to put a weber on it, I don't really want to make smog any harder than it already is. LC engineering has the stock replacement weber for the 79 to 83 models but from what ive been told they are only for those year 22r's and not the newer ones. so i think that's out. LC engineering does not have a stock asian carb for stock application replacements. do you know of anywhere else i could get a stock carb to put onto my truck? the carb i have now has 300k on it and is not in any condition to be rebuilt. the choke is screwed and its just flat wore out. any help is much appreciated! thanks again.
1time   +1y
Rockauto.com has them for $483

Not sure if you wanted brand new.

It wouldn't let me link the page...
holcombe347   +1y
cool thank you, i was under the impression that a new carb could not be had but only a remanufactured one. I talked to my mechanic guy who sent me to a dude in huntington beach that re-mans them for 250. i think im going to go that route and well see how it goes. thanks for the help.
Page 1 of 1