Page 2 of 3
American Cars \  BD'd caprice/wagon on 20s

BD'd caprice/wagon on 20s

American Cars General Discussions
views 1801
replies 21
following 15

KEG Media   +1y
garricks doesnt lay out flat in front it dont look like. that burgandy one id like to see pics of the rocker on the ground. alot can be hidden in a shadow in a pic like that
Sikniss   +1y
robbie the reason they dont look flat is caprices dont have rockers just a pinchweld and then door.. the pinch is sunken in about 5" because of how deep the door is... look at the silver and black impala from street trends. it has 19's then look how close the tires are to the top of the fender.. now if you calculate a smaller tire on a 20" rim a cut into the fender folds and hood should do it..

it looks like he put a lip in where the fender fold comes over but between that and the clearancing the hood i guess it depends on what tires you run... ive been driving mine on the 225/35's and it rides fine. if you wnat bigger im sure theres gonna have to be a small pie cut

to the doors looks good too
KEG Media   +1y
thanks jim
landwhale   +1y
anyone kno whut size b/d i need so i don't have to redo the rear suspension?
carshowqueen2001   +1y
http://www.dominationthevideo.com/features/herecomes/5/full/2.jpg
they arent 20's but we were an inch and a half lower after g'ville ;D oh and he won best of show car there too!!!!
KEG Media   +1y
yea that cars dope. looks even better with ur ass posing on the back of it
TACO2BEAT   +1y
ROBBIE GARRICKS LAYS AS FLAT AS A CAPRICE LAYS, WITH 20'S NOT MODS ON THE FRONT
suckafree   +1y
"pie cutting" for big rims doesnt look worth it to me. Tattoo's wagon was pimp though, layin 20s with stock sheet metal
KEG Media   +1y
Originally posted by TACO2BEAT

ROBBIE GARRICKS LAYS AS FLAT AS A CAPRICE LAYS, WITH 20'S NOT MODS ON THE FRONT ive seen alota pics of garricks and it looks uneven, like it doesnt lay out in front musta just been the pics

xbwebster   +1y
What would it take to SFBD a Caprice on 22 ?