Page 1 of 3
American Cars \  BD'd caprice/wagon on 20s

BD'd caprice/wagon on 20s

American Cars General Discussions
views 1791
replies 21
following 15

KEG Media   +1y
Anyone know if it can be done and lay flat in front without raising the fenders or hood? Ive yet to see it happen
dragn4door   +1y
It's my understanding that 19's are maximum on the front.
b12yan   +1y
yes 20's can be done.. dave (tattoo) had one on tires the size of 20's but then sold it before finished... also a guy from around here with a bd caprice was on 20's bd and now on 22's but had to raise the fenders.. he's in underground CC and is all blue now
slammedcavvy   +1y
st
KEG Media   +1y
fenders on that wagon have been raised. the caprice on 22s i never seen lay flat on 20s up front. and tattoos i never seen the hood shut properly with a 20 on it.
no1lowr   +1y
robbie, this is little robs caprice wagon from our club to lay body on 20s you have to pie it just a bit, this is as little as possible i think. minimal but still pied. hope these help
post photo
Sikniss   +1y
garrick didnt pie cut his fenders robbie.. and by lookin at mine (225/35/20's) i dont think id have to either... ask garrick bro
he just did his
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by b12yan

yes 20's can be done.. dave (tattoo) had one on tires the size of 20's but then sold it before finished... also a guy from around here with a bd caprice was on 20's bd and now on 22's but had to raise the fenders.. he's in underground CC and is all blue now

he had 20's on there with 255/35/20's and it laid out, with out fender add on's or hood add ons.

Laid flat, and hard.

lowrthnu92   +1y
look Robbie , same rims as brent