Full Size Truckin General \  LED tail light strips

LED tail light strips

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2240
replies 17
following 14

Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 8/1/2005 7:16:31 PM by jancecustoms

Cool thanks for all the help! Does anyone have a dual setup so one side is brake/running and the other side is a turn signal like the new Cadillac's STS? I like the silverstarcustoms.com setup the best so far.

How long have you had your lights working with no problems? Do they just splice into your factory harness?
SoLow03   +1y
I would say hit up Doug from Street Issue Customs. He sells the custom classic led's at a very good price. If you remember he did the install in a MT article a couple of months back in his Blazer.ChrisTX Chapter
jabtay   +1y
Originally posted by bdroppeddak

you actually flushmount the lens, and the led mounts behind, www.customclassic.com has decent prices.Thats where I got one strip from, great product. When I talked to them he assured me that the lights do ont burn out, but if they do, its warranteed no questions asked.

chevygurly   +1y
I carry AVS LEDs they are pretty bright...hit me up and ill show you some pics
butter428   +1y
mine are from CanDo, but the brand is Precision Rodware.
Jance Customs   +1y
Thanks for all the replies! I already got a set from www.hitechledproducts.com I can not believe how bright these lights are! Can't wait to see them installed. Thanks again!
nurface   +1y
Edited: 9/6/2005 8:31:35 PM by nurface

my friend just got his lights in the mail and tried to hook them up. when ever he tested them out the lights twitched when the hazzard lights were on? Does he need a relay to solve this problem? it's harldy noticable but he would rather have it working the way it should.

if he needs a relay where should he put the relay, in the bed or in the cab?
Seanbaker   +1y
Edited: 10/25/2012 12:46:22 AM by Seanbaker

Can you provide some more reliable source to purchase led lights for home visit this?