Page 1 of 3
Yota Lowering \  New to site and felt like sharing my 93

New to site and felt like sharing my 93

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1734
replies 27
following 15

drupru22   +1y
My buddy and I just picked this 03 Yota up a few weeks ago. Its got some major mods done to it and were going to rework some things to get it on the road for Spring of next yr. As of right now its got a 4" traditional bodydrop with the rockers folded over, 40x40 rag top, suicide doors, RHD conversion, fully tilt bed, shaved everything, LED's on pop up actuator in the rear, and much more. It had hydro's on it and were converting it over to air now. The tilt bed it manual right now and will also be on air. There is really no interior besides a steering wheel and petals but that will change with all fiberglass throughout. I will post some pics as we make progress with it. Let me know what you guys think of it.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Nov 01, 2009 04:11. This post has been edited 2 times.
vegasyota94   +1y
good looking truck.. welcome to the site
framescr8pintoy   +1y
I'd like to see more upclose pics of the dash and underneath the dash if possible
drupru22   +1y
Here's some more pics of it. I will grab some under the dash shots for ya too when I swing up to my buddies.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
bigruff   +1y
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT COLOR BLUE. DO YOU HAVE THE PAINT CODE. THE TRUCK IS SICK BY THE WAY.
drupru22   +1y
I actually do not. The kid we bought it from was unsure of the color but we have a paint guy that will be able to match it. As for finding out I don't think there is a way unless he knows who painted it.
twisted customz   +1y
man this truck look SUPER similar to the one feature in this months MINI Truckin.. It is dope!
drupru22   +1y
Tell me about it. Thanks for all the kind words so far. I saw that first pic of it with the guy sitting on the chair and was hoping I could find out more on that one. Then I turn to the article. As similar as they look there is a lot different about the two. Hopefully we will be able to see ours in Minitruckin' one day. We are getting pics of everything we are doing and I will keep everyone posted on our progress. Still a lot of things running through our heads so its slow going but some progress is better then none at all.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
badass truck... whats pans for dash and interrior?
drupru22   +1y
The entire interior will be fiberglassed. New dash, door panels, ceiling panel, sick system and much more. Dynomatted interior with new carpet. Some low profile seats, not sure what kind yet but maybe wrap them in a leather or something, really haven't decided yet.