threads
Page 3 of 3
Yota Lowering \  Questions on valve size, brand & line size !

Questions on valve size, brand & line size !

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1483
replies 29
following 11

m_i_zombie   +1y
LOL, your gonna get a lot of that about the rev 4.
smctoy   +1y
Just saw this form...I have & will always use SMC valves. Ive used both 3/8 & 1/2 & they are awesome. I would say go with 3/8 valves with 1/2 lines. It will be fast & easy to control lol. Ive also got Cando control arms that Im going to use on the front so that was a great choice!
l o w n l o u d   +1y
So with the help of alot of people and their recommendations . . . I went with 3/8" SMC valves and am going to be running 1/2" DOT approved airline. Tank is 7 gallons, and going to try the new Airlift Dominators, talked to a few guys and they loved them. SOOO, what the hell, I went with em'. I will be mounting 3/8" brass ball valves on my dumps for slowdowns. Ive heard so much about the SMC's I had to go with em'. The reverse 4link, I know I will get slack from alot of guys, and thats okay, I totally respect their choices & opinions, but, I wanna try it, I talked with Steve @ Cando thru email & he had nothing but good to say about it ( of course I know he sells it, so its easier to recommend what you sell, but, for some reason I trust his opinion as well and I went for it. Ima try this one more time, the last thing I need is shock mounts, does anyone have recommendations or have pictures or advice or links to what they use/like/recommend. * Note to all * This will be the FIRST bagged minitruck in my small a** town, you can't or couldnt believe what Ive heard and Im sure most of you have heard it all before. . . Anyways, as always, Thanks for all your help, totally appreciate all your guys help. . .
switchhittin96   +1y
damn bro your truck is gonna be exactly like mine the only difference is i have a 8 gallon tank hehe, reverse four link, valves. Is this gonna be your daily driver?
l o w n l o u d   +1y
The 87' pickup is going to be a part-time daily driver! Ill drive it when its decent out or just wanna have fun and then drive my 77' Toyota pickup that Ill be making into a roadster & all flat black with a ALL FLAT BLACK look next summer. This Fall ( maybe spring ) I'll be adding one more Toyota to my collection ( One Ive always wanted 89 - 95 GEN 4 x 4 pickup or 4runner )
truck action   +1y

How I did my front shock mount
truck action   +1y

And here's the rear
l o w n l o u d   +1y
rock on, thanks Gary, thats exactly what I was looking 4, Thank You !
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i'm running 1/2" valves and line.. toooooo fast for my taste.. looking into 3/8" valves myself.