threads
Page 1 of 3
Yota Lowering \  Questions on valve size, brand & line size !

Questions on valve size, brand & line size !

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1480
replies 29
following 11

l o w n l o u d   +1y
Hey guys, Recently received my link kit for my 87' Toyota and my front bag brackets from Cando! Ill planning on an FBSS setup with digital controls and AVS switchbox. Ill be running this link kit in a reverse configuration with slam specialties RE6's in front, RE7's in back off a dual chrome Viair 480's witha 7 gallon tank that will be mounted in the front of the bed. What valves ( brand/size ) and line ( size ) would you use ? I had planned on using 1/2" valves ( hadnt decided on brand ) and 1/2" line, and there are a few brands out there ( Parker, Asco, GC Extreme, Blitzluft, Asco & Danz ) that I saw. Lemme here whatcha think please ! Thanks in advance !

m_i_zombie   +1y
i'm using 3/8 smc valves and 1/2 line, its plenty fast up and down.

when you go to putting in your link let me know. your using basically the same setup as me. i found a few things that will make it a little easier and less confusing.
l o w n l o u d   +1y
Alright a volunteer to help, jk. Will be in less than a month, waiting on valve and line decisions. Email me anytime, any help is appreciated & welcome! Thank you !
2manyyotas   +1y
im using the same link setup on a tacoma and my buddy had the same setup on his pretaco... it is a very good link setup and easy to install as well. i've been on mine for about 3 years now. just go buy you some 1/4 wall 2x3 for the rear x-member
2manyyotas   +1y
just make sure to use shocks

and i recommend parker or smc or some gc's
kdcgrohl   +1y
I would recommend 3/8 SMC valves and 1/2 line.
unless you're using 5/8 or 3/4 line, you're wasting you time with 1/2 valves.
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
I'm running GC Xtreme 1/2" valves and 1/2" line and that shit is quick as hell.
truck action   +1y
Pro Asco here,3/8" are all you need!
slammedtoys   +1y
i would say 3/8 SMC with 3/8 line... but i want my system a bit slower i want her to lay on the ground not slam
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
Mine are very fast at about 200psi my truck almost jumps of the ground. When I first started driving my truck it took a while to get used to but now i'm used to it and it's alright.