Page 1 of 6
Yota Lowering \  look at what UPS brought me

look at what UPS brought me

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 9392
replies 50
following 10

ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
Check em out.. Im gettin ready to go to advance and get an air kit yay.. I should have them on today or tomorrow...
-Dave

Before
thread post photo

Painting them with Metallic Silver...
thread post photo

After
thread post photo

Close up
thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
WTF are those?
vegasyota94   +1y
air shocks
phatboislim   +1y
what are those 4
vegasyota94   +1y
i got some for my truck too.. got them off ebay like a year ago.. brand new still in the box.. i will find something to use them on.,
twisted minis   +1y
How big are yours Ryan? How exactly do they work? Like a schraeder valver or something? Any way to hook up a valve to them?
vegasyota94   +1y
hold up, i took pix
twisted minis   +1y
Okay. If they're not too big, I might have to get some for my bike. Do you have measurements?
vegasyota94   +1y
no i dont have the measurements.. mine are bigger then his.. here check some pix out
oldsklminitrk   +1y
LOL omg......this is some history right here.Those are some old skool air shocks back in the days before bags we used to install them on the rear of your truck and hook them through ball valves and a little tiny tank that hooked through a shrader valve.Then we got smart and figure out how to do them on the front with a little bit of modding....so back in like 93 I think is when I ran these on my truck,I couldnt afford hydraulics so I installed them,well someone got the idea from them and figured some cab air springs off of a Volvo and now Air springs have become the staple.......Just think those have come and gone and been long forgotten about,there still very effective and hell they do a good job.....