Page 2 of 6
Yota Lowering \  look at what UPS brought me

look at what UPS brought me

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 9430
replies 50
following 10

phatboislim   +1y
ayo question, is there a possibility to three wheel runnin bags instead of hydros??
twisted minis   +1y
Damn. I need soem like Dave got. Lol.
vegasyota94   +1y
here is a better way to size them ..

ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
yeah man yours are HUGE.. but i got mine for free... lol I just had to pay shipping and i had to buy an air kit from advance, that is actually where i just came from.. I got less then $50 in everything.. im gonna throw them on back and run mono, so i will still be able to haul stuff too..lol

ANYWAY yeah you can hook a valve up.. I actually have the fittings with mine.. but im gonna bag the truck eventually
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah i might run bags in the front, and the shocks in the rear, or go with shocks all the way around... do it the old skewl way
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
That is what im gonna do.. im gonna put some 2500's up front, and run the shocks in back until i can save up enough to do the rear the way i want it..

I gotta get to odering some stuff.. i know where a compressor is for 100 bux locally but other than that, i gotta order the rest..lol
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah, i need valves, fittings, and line, and im good to bag the front, and shock the rear.. if i get 1 more bag i can bag the rear.. lol
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
i swear im temped to run these shcrader valves into the cab of my truck, and get one of those mini comp's they sell at walmart that plugs into the cig plug..lol Fill em up from the cab...lol
vegasyota94   +1y
whut is a shcrader valve??
that some maual ones?