Page 1 of 1
Yota Adjustable Suspension \  cluch relocate

cluch relocate

Yota Adjustable Suspension Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1101
replies 6
following 4

bagndrag   +1y
hey im having trouble finding a place to put my cluch because of the body drop! i know theres a way to do it but i need some advice big time!
i8nt2lo   +1y
The pedal? The cylinder?
bagndrag   +1y
oh just the petal there is not enough room at all and i have no clue how it could get in there ha im trying to find pictures but i can find any
i8nt2lo   +1y
Resevoir!! Couldn't remember what that shit was called..lol. So I went with cylinder. Idiot. Anyway, Vegas has you covered. Tight spot and a biatch to work in, but it can be done. Sorry I was useless on this one..haha.
bagndrag   +1y
hell yeah thanks guys i appreciate it! ive been trying to get my truck done for hella long and finally its comming together cant wait to take that shit to shows! summer madness for sure
tenagator   +1y
i cut apart the whole pedal assembly for the gas, brake, and clutch, shortened each and moved, raised or whatever i had to do to clear wheel tubs and the cab floor. i used a reservoir and the cylinder from a civic, since they are seperate units. the cylinder is under my dash attached to the pedal assembly, and the reservior i put in the wiper cowl, ran the hose through the cab to the cylinder and ran the hardline out the firewall. it works perfect. ill see if i got some pics.....
Page 1 of 1