Page 1 of 2
Yota Exterior \  spray in bedliner removal

spray in bedliner removal

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1290
replies 17
following 6

collins94   +1y
what is the best way to remove this junk im burning thru DA sander pads iv been told you can burn it then scrape it out is the true if so would anyone recommend doing it ?
baha   +1y
Do you know what brand? If it's Line - X you can use a chisel or flat head screw driver and hammer to get under it. Once you do that it peels off like opening a present.
collins94   +1y
idk what brand it is except it is really cheap crap from walmart it just gums up everytime i put a sander on it it sucks a$$
baha   +1y
Have you tried a hammer and chisel? If that doesn't work the only other thing I've found that works is a wire wheel.

I never tried it but you could try chemical paint stripper if it's the cheap walmart brand it will probably come up.

Good luck! I'm glad I'm not you right now LOL
collins94   +1y

idk that seems tedious and im impatent lol i was goin to try the airplane stripper on it but that may be to rough on the metal
if anything il just cut that floor out and build a new one and yea im sure you would not like being me at all lol
nc dragger   +1y
sandblast it bro.
collins94   +1y
i dont have access to one and 2 i dont know if i want to get rid of the paint as of right now or not
macdave06   +1y
just curious, why are you removing it?
collins94   +1y
because it is the cheap ass stuff from walmart and it looks horrible i like a smooth painted bed
macdave06   +1y
ah