Page 2 of 4
Yota Exterior \  smoothy bumper

smoothy bumper

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 2550
replies 35
following 11

yodaforce   +1y
I thought the FBI's were a new stamped one piece? Just turn the mig down all the way and do it.
collins94   +1y
ooo wow thats a big help man thanks i think im goin to keep my turn signals im goin to get started this week except im goin to use my 4x4 valence
zip tyd   +1y
Yo N2BNLow that bumper looks sexy.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
that truck looks sexy! didn't realize the owner was on this site!!
stll2hi   +1y
The bumper isn't what is so thin, it's the valance. I like what N2BNLOW did with the steel filler. I basically tacked EVERYTHING. Everyone here is right though about the heat, way down and go slow. The valance is like a f'n razor blade....I have the cuts to prove it!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
n2bnlow   +1y
The owner of that truck isn't on this site........yet. His truck is badass though. Brian Jendro did the bodydrop, suicide doors (with stock hindges) and some body mods. I just got done shaving the whole ass. Taillights, combo skin. Led's, and a plate box. Lotsa welding. And grinding. The owner of this truck had one of the first finished bodydropped Tacoma's back in the day. It was black with a mild graphic around the bottom of the back. Pretty sure it was on the cover of MT in like 95. He's building this mini for his 8 year old son. It was just in Construction Zone a few months back.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i love it. i need to find a lwb bed for mine.. can't find one anywhere..
nc dragger   +1y
N2BNLOW .....you still with Xtreme lowz ? and your ride is a sweet truck nice and clean. you have done some sic work on the 87 bro.
nc dragger   +1y
N2BNLOW .....you still with Xtreme lowz ? and your ride is a sweet truck nice and clean. you have done some sic work on the 87 bro.
Post was last edited on Nov 22, 2008 12:11. This post has been edited 2 times.