Page 2 of 5
Yota Exterior \  ok body drop questions with stock hood

ok body drop questions with stock hood

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 3478
replies 45
following 15

collins94   +1y
thats what i thought i thought it would look awsome as if the motor was being pushed up thru the hood but that idea got shot done by my friends lol
i wanted it but no one i know has an english wheel to get it good and smooth or is good enough with working metal to do this for me
vegasyota94   +1y
ya,that's a duck lol.. dude just make lower motor mounts and drop that sheit. or do what no1lower did with the phlenom.. I can't spell today. or make you a big hood cowl. that woukd be kewl.
collins94   +1y
haha im surprised my redneck neighbor hasnt shot at it yet lol
but i cant drop it any lower or else id be draggin oil pan and thats never good
and cowl hoods are over used or atleast i think so idk as far as the intake deal is i dont have the skill to do that i can do body work and paint but thats bout it lol
n2bnlow   +1y
Use the hood bubble from a Mitsibishi Eclipse. Its long and rounded. I've seen them used before. They look better than cowl inducted hoods, or holes in your hood. And you can buy a certifit (aftermarket) Mitsibishi Eclipse hood to cut up, to save some money.
yodaforce   +1y
It doesn't quite look like you need too much room. I would probably just hack the center raised section out of another hood, cut yours out at the highest point, stack weld it on for a 1" cowl induction hood look. Or any cool aftermarket scoop (tasteful) would work, just mold it in. I surely wouldn't keep the duck.
By the way, how many people have owned that truck in the past year and a half? I have seen only about 5 different people selling it on Mautofied over and over (with the casket dash!).
collins94   +1y
well i also thought about that to but i everyone around here has either that on their trucks or a big cowl hood i wanna do sumthing no one has really seen that much also even if that means grafting another hood onto mine
yodaforce   +1y
It doesn't quite look like you need too much room. I would probably just hack the center raised section out of another hood, cut yours out at the highest point, stack weld it on for a 1" cowl induction hood look. Or any cool aftermarket scoop (tasteful) would work, just mold it in. I surely wouldn't keep the duck.
By the way, how many people have owned that truck in the past year and a half? I have seen only about 5 different people selling it on Mautofied over and over (with the casket dash!).
collins94   +1y
well i also thought about that to but i everyone around here has either that on their trucks or a big cowl hood i wanna do sumthing no one has really seen that much also even if that means grafting another hood onto mine
collins94   +1y
collins94   +1y