E-bay HID's.....

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1596
replies 20
following 4

yoguyda   +1y
Why are they so cheap?
slammedtoys   +1y
because they are cheap. They will work but you need to switch the wires around because they are wired backwards for our trucks... I got mine for 100 bucks off a guy from SSM
oldsking   +1y
What do you mean you have to switch the wires around?
slammedtoys   +1y
you just turn the plug the opposite way that it shows in the diagram. This is only if you hook them up and only the brights work. If that is the case then you need to flip the plug the other way so the black is on + and the red is on - but like i said only if the brights are the only thing that works.
oldsking   +1y
ahhh interesting not a big deal i tihnk though haha I'm looking to get some and them HID's seem to be a good deal. I've heard good things about them still but they aren't no $500 set or anything
phatboislim   +1y
they are fine...same warranty and what not as the other guys and i have 6ks...they work excellent..just make sure u get get bi xenon (high/low beam) HIDs
oldsking   +1y
Can't you just buy any bulb after? I thought they all came with xenon bulbs? It's just tough to choose who to buy from on ebay
yoguyda   +1y
So, the $60 kits they're selling on eBay are functional and dependable? You just have to switch wires?

It just seems like a "you get what you pay for" kind of deal, since i thought just the bulbs cost $100+ each....
phatboislim   +1y
i have had no problems w/ the ebay kit. it was all plug and play. yes every kit comes w/ bulbs..but if u have only one bulb in your headlight, like our case w/ the H4s, make sure u get bixenon(high/low beam)
oldsking   +1y
good point, but I thought all the H4 bulbs had both hi/low beam right?

I just bought the housings with projectors which im going to use with these