threads
Page 2 of 3
Yota Exterior \  New wheels and problem (now with 20's!)

New wheels and problem (now with 20's!)

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 2365
replies 28
following 11

oldsking   +1y
do you have spacers on yours hydroyota?
hydroyota   +1y
no i have had this rims on my truck for like 7 years did not now i needed them till it was to late. the inside lip that the tire seals to grinded on the caliper now it wont hold air (rim is toast) use the spacers
oldsking   +1y
Ok update,

I got the tires and wheels finally mounted on!! BUT, one of the tires was bad, I go ripped off I'm hunting the kid down as we speak

Back to the truck, I tried the back wheels on and they fit so I put them on for now

I can' wait until the spacers show up, give it a wider stance that's for sure.. Also I'm going to upgrade the tires next time around. I don't plan on bagging it so I can go with a 235-245 for a nice beefy tire but I will drop the truck with spindles and such in the future.

I'll have new picks when the spacers arrive and hopefully have a new tire by then too.. money pitt I tell ya lol
phatboislim   +1y
I RAN FWD WHEELS ON MY TRUCK...BOLTED EM ON NEVER HAD A PROBLEM W/ THEM COMING LOOSE...JUST FYI
oldsking   +1y
Tire size recommendations, I'm currently running a 215/45/17, is that a bit small?

Like I don't want to ruin the gas mileage, anybody run this size? Looking for some feedback, I think I might want to go 245/45/17 or 245/50 17
oldsking   +1y
Tre size question, anybody know if a 7" wide rim can run a 245 series tire?
beyondstock   +1y
I dont mean to jack this thread, but what offset is required in order to NOT run spacers?
slammedtoys   +1y
im running a 40mm offset with no problems.
phatboislim   +1y
i recommend a 225 on a 7" wide wheel
vegasyota94   +1y
i got fwd rims on my truck. had to run spacers. lol and bore it out