Page 2 of 3
Toyota Pickup Projects \  my 83 pickup

my 83 pickup

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 3187
replies 21
following 8

cable   +1y
cool man,I like the gauge in the cluster idea!congrats on your baby!!!
mazdaonfire   +1y
thanks man, yeah i was sittin in my truck and i noticed there was empty spot on my gauge cluster so i took it all loose and it fit perfect. i really like it there
lotoy86   +1y
lookin good man
mazdaonfire   +1y
so, its been a little while since ive been on here so i thot ide give an update for those who cared. ive started puttin my engine back together now that i have everything i need so far. today i adjusted the timing chain, put the timing chain cover, head and rocker arm on. also got a new front bumper the other day(well it aint new but ya know what i mean). also my control arms should be here tomorrow so since i dont have to work tomorrow yet, im gonna finish up the metal work on the front so i bolt my control arms on and atleast be able to move my truck around. only thing left on the list is finish the motor, wiring and plumbing the air system, get a bed and mount it, get an exhaust built and get it inspected. then i can rail the shit out of it..now for a few pics...

hood isnt shut all the way, thats why theres a gap
thread post photo

my new uppers built by max fish himself
thread post photo

thread post photo

my new weber
thread post photo
cable   +1y
Badass!!!!! Now go put it all on! lol
mazdaonfire   +1y
ok, so the control arms came in and guess what....they are on..they look really nice and will look even better once they get powdercoated...anyways on to some pics.....enjoy.....

thread post photo

ran out of paint before i could get that other link bar
thread post photo

almost at maximum lift..couldnt quite get all the psi in there with the little 2gal tank/compressor im using
thread post photo

my new control arms
thread post photo
cable   +1y
They look good on there man!
mazdaonfire   +1y
thanks bro..im soo ready to get this thing back on the road and have my own truck again..ive been driving my girlfriends 98 acura cl for almost a year now and i havnt had a bagged truck since......07 i think..im sure that was when my mazda caught on fire..i miss that truck..lol
cable   +1y
that sucks man! I know the feeling,my pile's been tore apart for years,lol
lotoy86   +1y
lookin good man another member down the street from me just picked up an 80 short bed got some big plans for it those arms are the bomb they look super sick!!!!!!!