thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
konvixx   +1y
thanks boss
konvixx   +1y
whatd you do for the lower mount?
smctoy   +1y

Im running CanDo Specialties upper/lower control arms so the bags are bolted right to the lower arm, but I know that there guys on here running stock arms & Im sure someone will post what they did. Ill see what I can find as well.
konvixx   +1y
AHHH I JUS CHECKED THERE WEBSITE N THEY DONT MAKE EM FOR MY TRUCKK LLOL
cable   +1y
you need some torsion bag brackets,suicide doors,avs,cando,about anywhere has them,first you need to clean the frame down like smctoy's,then grind down the top of your lower control arm,place the lower bag plate to where the bolt hole is centered in the stock shock hole,bolt your bag to it completly compressed to make sure nothing is going to touch the bag,then tack it in,cut your top brackets down to meet the lower bracket so that the bag is straight.I actually bolt everything back together,lay the truck on the ground(lower bag tacked in place with bag bolted to it+top bracket bolted to bag)then push the bag all the way down and tack into place(don't burn hole in bag,lol)it would be better to already have the framed z'd & mock it up on the wheels&tires you are going to be running so you only have to do the brackets once,a frame z' bigger/smaller wheels and tires will change everything if you want to get maximum lift out of your bag.

these are from suicide doors,the left one has not been cut down yet
thread post photo

lower bag plate
thread post photo

all welded up
thread post photo

sorry,can't find a pic of the bag all squished,but it needs to be straight,a slight angle is fine,if not you'll be going through bags fast,lol
cable   +1y
found the pics of the bags on and compressed
thread post photo

thread post photo