Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  first low low in progress 95 pickup

first low low in progress 95 pickup

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1887
replies 16
following 6

konvixx   +1y
first one dont realy know what iam doin lol bought it with the front done and sum cheap ass half of notch completly lost on how to fix the front mounts and jus finished putting in the gen. 2 suicidedoors birdge kit any suggestions?

baha   +1y
For the pics did you see where it says "IMG" code? You just copy it and paste it here and you're all set

thread post photo
konvixx   +1y
ohh arite thank you boss
stll2hi   +1y
Maaan, I would put some serious attention to those front bags. That setup does not look good. Not the rust, the placement of the bags. You're gonna burn through bags like crazy. The back looks like you're heading in the right direction though.
locked   +1y
I agree ^ Could you take a pick of it aired up or jacked up? I wanna closer look at those front brackets...
konvixx   +1y
i kno its not good at all idk what this kid was thinkin who i bought the truck from iam gonan try and get some better pics of it tommaro
stll2hi   +1y
Some more pics would be helpful for sure. What are your plans for the back? Simple or crazy?
konvixx   +1y
what did you guys do for the fronts of your trucks??
konvixx   +1y
can yous please post pics of the fronts if u could
stll2hi   +1y
I got RE7's in my front and it makes all the difference in the world. I would do whatever possible to get big bags in the front, you'll thank yourself later. I also had spindle spacers made and the control arm was raised about an inch. I'll try to get some pics, but the man to talk to is N2BNLOW....his is similar and killer.