Page 3 of 4
Toyota Pickup Projects \  project back to a yota

project back to a yota

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 3056
replies 30
following 9

chopedmazda   +1y
thnx man i hope to get it bagged soon.. tomorrow i go and pick up my 4x4 fenders and corner lights all for $45
stll2hi   +1y
What size are you running?
chopedmazda   +1y
right now its just on stocks. and im gonna bag it on stocks to for awhile.
chopedmazda   +1y
got my new fenders thought the driver side wud b fixable but its to bad kinda pissed about tht but o well on the search for a new one
layedout72   +1y
your stock tires at like 25.5 tall. If you plan on running 20's, just bag it on those. If you want 18's or something different than 20's look around and compare the overall height of your ideal tire and one you can buy to set up your truck and drive on those until you can afford your wheel/tire combo.
chopedmazda   +1y
i dont plan on going with 20s so i was just gonna swing by the tire place and see if they had some smaller profile tires and just throw those on for now. mine are about 24.5 in in diameter
chopedmazda   +1y
i officially hate fedex! theyre bastards. they have all my entire bag kit sitting in a truck and they wont ship it or let me pick it up because that part of fedex is closed. im pissed they suck just needed to vent. i dont know why they just didnt drop it off to my house when they were going from sac to stockton which is retarded because they had to pass through my town to get to stockton.. now i have to wait til monday.. not to long but when your waiting for parts its a lifetime away. and what makes it even worse i saw a fedex truck drive by my house and not stop what a punk haha
vegasyota94   +1y
ahhh i member when my truck looked like that. lol.
chopedmazda   +1y
once the bag kit comes in it wont look like that for long
chopedmazda   +1y
then this morning the fed ex guy came so you guys know what that means.. more parts hell ya. so i got a super lift 4-link, re-6 and re-7, airlift valves, 2 viair 380s, and a 7 gallon tank.. heres some pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo