Page 4 of 5
Toyota Pickup Projects \  under construction 94 toy ex cab

under construction 94 toy ex cab

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 5266
replies 40
following 15

smctoy   +1y
looking good...as for the 1 piece driveshaft then good luck with that! it took me months to find a driveshaft for my extra-cab when I did the manual tranny swap & everyone I talked too said all extra-cabs were a 2 piece shaft. why do u want a 1 piece shaft for?? are you having problems with one thats in the truck now?
4alluh8trs   +1y

they are 19" adr phantoms i love them had alot of trouble along the way because i was told i didnt have to run drop spindles for 19s and i did so that put a hold on the project just always something
4alluh8trs   +1y

i guess u could say im having problem the carrier barring is out of my truck and if i could find a one piece than that would solve that problem forever
twisted customz   +1y

What do you mean? So you are running drop spindles, but didnt need them?
4alluh8trs   +1y
no i was told at the start of the project i was told i didnt need them so i didnt buy any but since the trcuk is z'ed u have to have them to lay frame on 19s so in the middle of the project we had to stop and wait for spindles
twisted customz   +1y
oh ok, I get it. but regardless that thing is sick
karlkafer   +1y
Dude.. nice work !! I am in Hickory..not far from you or Cable.
baha   +1y
I'm really digging those wheels, is it just me or do thin spoke wheels look really good on our trucks?
4alluh8trs   +1y

the only person in the area that does work all the time for people i know of around the area that does this stuff all the time is a guy named pricked he lives in boomer which is between lenoir and north wilkesboro where i live on highway 18
4alluh8trs   +1y

it is not just u man i have always loved thin spoked wheels on yotas......big thin spoked wheels look awsome